Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Introduction

I lost my password and username for my previous blog so here's my new blog :/

Hello! I'm Jennifer from 20/07, currently in AJ hockey.

YAY I have finally finished setting up my blog for General Paper, hopefully I will have the time to post up entries frequently! (:
A ew start in a new school, I think I'm adapting pretty fine in AJC.. People in there are just awesome. My class (20/07), my hockey team mates, my old friends.. everybody plays a part!Its a bit of irony, when I was back in NJC, I was also in 20/07.. Hmm, but well, everything happens for a reason. And to add, AJ is so much nearer compared to NJ.. The pros and cons, I'm actually guided to think that AJ is better than NJ, well, but more of an illusion? In terms of facilities.. NJ overtakes AJ so much more.
Shouldn't lament on useless things - things not worth mentioning since nothing will change now...Trainings up more intensively now, I guess we will be training at the pitches next coming week.. Gotta make FULL use of my time at home to loosen up, sheesh.

I like this song.
Back me down from backing up
Hold your breath now it's stacking up
Etched with marks, but I can deal
And you're the problem and you can't feel
Try this on, straitjacket feeling
so maybe I won't be alone
Take back now, my life you're stealing
Yesterday was hell

No comments: